Because caring for children is more than just child’s play
Certified through Canada Safety Council
Fee: $25 due at time of registration
Age: Must be 12 years +
Now Taking Registrations for:
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 (Boys & Girls Club)
Saturday, October 14, 2017 (Boys & Girls Club)
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
As parents of young children, has your favorite babysitter taken a Babysitting Course? You’re 12 years old or older and you’ve decided to become a babysitter; are you prepared for this important responsibility? For example, do you know how to:
- Feed a baby or change a diaper?
- Prepare a simple meal?
- Play games with children of all ages?
- Prevent injuries and keep children safe?
- Handle an emergency if one happens?
Babysitter’s Course at a glance:
- 7 hour training program for boys and girls ages 12+
- Class will run from 9 am – 4 pm.
- $25 fee includes training and student handbook.
- Certificate for successful completion
- Age: Must be 12 years old at time of program.
- Pre-registration is required.