Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club Scholarship
One graduate from each High School will receive the $2000 Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club Scholarship.
Criteria for selection:
- Financial need: you need financial support to go to College or University.
Tell us about your situation and include the paperwork listed in the application.
- Volunteering – you give your time to help others.
Tell us about your volunteer work; where do you help out in the community?
You are eligible to apply for this Scholarship if you are graduating from:
- Miramichi Valley High School
- North & South Esk Regional
- James M Hill
- Carrefour Beausoleil
- Blackville School
To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- demonstrate financial need to go to post-secondary school
- be a 2020 High School Graduate
- be registered in a program at a University, College, or Trade School for the next school year
- maintain a minimum average of 75%
To be considered for this scholarship you must provide:
- a completed and signed application form, including the expenses and income information
- a document that indicates financial need (Current pay stub and Line 150 Taxable Income as stated on the most recent Notice of Assessment)
- 2 letters of references: 1) who knows you personally 1) who will validate your volunteer involvement
- a copy of your most recent school transcript
- a copy of your letter of acceptance from your University, College or Trade School
Applications Close May 22