Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club is proud to Sponsor School Breakfast Programs in 23 schools.
To ensure all children and youth attend school well nourished, improving their ability to learn, giving them the best chance of success in life..
As lead partner in the School Breakfast Program, we will provide funding for the food in the Breakfast Program at 23 schools. This financial contribution for food, gives the staff and volunteers an incredible boost in this program.
School Breakfast Program is open to all children and youth enrolled in the 23 schools sponsored by Big Brothers Big Sisters/Boys & Girls Club. The philosophy of the program is that no child/youth is turned away.
Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club is proud to join the wonderful partnership where schools, volunteers, community organizations and businesses come together to make the nutritional needs of children and youth a priority.
23 Schools sponsored by the Breakfast Program
- Gretna Green School
- Blackville School
- Nelson Rural
- Carrefour Beausoleil
- Max Aitken Academy
- École Carrefour Beausoleil
- North & South Esk Regional
- Etoile de l’Acadie
- Natoaganeg School (Eel Ground)
- École Regionale de Baie Sainte-Anne
- Dr. Losier Middle School
- Harcourt School
- James M. Hill High
- King Street Elementary
- Centre La Fontaine (Neguac)
- Metepenagiag School (Red Bank)
- Millerton School
- Miramichi Rural
- Miramichi Valley High School
- Tabusintac Rural
- Esgenoopetitj School (Burnt Church)
- North & South Esk Elementary
- École René Chouinard (Lagaceville)