Are you active and energetic? If you want a job with purpose and meaning, lots of creativity and love to be “on the go” read further:
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Team Player to create and deliver great programs for our children & youth.
You will have:
- Experience working with children and youth
- Strong supervision, facilitation and program planning skills
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Great computer skills
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Post-Secondary Education
- Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
This is a Full-time Position with Flexible Hours (includes evenings & weekends)
If you are a Post-Secondary school graduate with amazing real-world experience
Please send your Resume & Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Please quote Job Title in Subject line of your email
Boys & Girls Club Miramichi is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.