Festive Season Workshops & Holiday Camps
- November 28, 2022 - January 5, 2023
- Pre-Registration Required – no Drop In
- How to Register: ONLINE: form below
- Grades K-8
- Evening Programs run from 6pm – 8pm
- Saturday Programs run from 1pm – 4pm
- Holiday Camps run from 10am – 3pm
Children may register for any 4 Programs before Christmas AND any 2 Camps after Christmas
Run from 6pm – 8pm **Snack Provided
- Frosty & Friends: Monday, Nov. 28 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades K-2)
Turn yourself into a snowman and join Frosty for a snowball toss or go snow bowling with all your frozen friends! Run the Penguin Relay Race and make your own sweet treat to take home.
- Deck the Halls: Tuesday, November 29 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades 3-5)
From snowflakes to snowmen and reindeer too, we’ll deck the halls this season with you! You’ll make ornaments and treats and find out the real secret to why Elves love cookies!
- Reindeer Games: Wednesday, November 30 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades K-2)
Come hang with Rudolph and the gang – we’ll do all the reindeer’s favorite games! From Reindeer Dash to relay races and everything in between! We’ll even have Reindeer Chow for a snack!
- Candy Cane Lane: Thursday, December 1 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades 3-5)
Make Candy Cane Wreaths, Candy Cane Sleighs and learn the Candy Cane Twist! You’ll even get to take home Candy Cane Slime
- Jingle Bell Rock: Monday, December 5 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades 3-5)
Come join our Elves for a night of Jingle Bell Rockin'! We'll make jingle jangle bracelets and have a jingle bell dance off!
- Elf Clubhouse: Monday, December 12 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades K-2)
All elves need a place to rest, relax & play games after a hard day’s work making toys! Come join us at the clubhouse as we get ready for Christmas! Make your own Elf Hat and Elf Slime! You’ll even have Elf Bait for an extra special treat!
- All Wrapped Up: Tuesday, December 13 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades 3-5)
Get ready for a rip-roarin’ good time! Pass the present, human tree….and who knows, there might even be a wRAP contest!
- Snow Patrol: Wednesday, December 14 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades K-2)
Come explore the snowy world with us! Discover the secret path through the snow to Santa’s village using clues left by the elves! Make snowmen bookmarks & ornaments and make your own marshmallow snowman to float in your hot chocolate.
- Middle School Jingle Jam: Thursday, December 15 from 5pm – 8pm (Grades 6-8) ** Note – this event starts at 5pm
Be ready to Jingle all the way for an evening of exciting games, tasty treats and lots of laughs. Come hungry, because you’ll even make your own Pizza for supper!
- Eddy the Elf’s Adventures: Monday, December 19 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades K-2)
Eddy the Elf is up to his usual tricks…creating chaos at the Boys & Girls Club. Join Eddy and the rest of the elves making Elf hats & shoes, playing Elf tricks and making mini Elf treats.
- North Pole Adventures: Tuesday, December 20 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades 3-5)
Did you know that we live 4,778.89 km south of the North Pole? That’s quite a hike, but we can have lots of North Pole adventures right here at BGC. We’ll make Pine Cone Christmas Trees, Gift Magnets and Handprint Wrapping Paper.
- A Night Before Christmas: Wednesday, December 21 from 6pm – 8pm (Grades K-2)
Make and decorate your own mini Christmas trees! Get into the Christmas spirit with games too! This is sure to be the best night before Christmas
Run from 1pm – 4pm **Snack Provided
- Gingerbread House Event: Saturday, December 10 from 1pm – 4pm (Grades 4-6)
Get sticky from icing and creative with crackers! Come build your own ginger bread house, play pin the gumdrops on the Gingerbread Man and more! It’s sure to be a yummy time!
- Holiday Baking: Saturday, December 17 from 1pm – 4pm (Grades 4-6)
Join us for a yummy Saturday afternoon – where we’ll make treats from around the world! There will be lots of fun and games as well!
After Christmas Holiday Camps
Run from 10am – 3pm **Snack Provided
Campers must bring their own lunch
- Chilly Willy: Thursday, December 29 from 10am – 3pm (Grades K-2)
Dash on over to our Snowmen Village, there's lots to do if you don't mind a chill. Snow bowling, snow painting and even Snow - canos!
- Blizzard Bonanza: Friday, December 30 from 10am – 3pm (Grades 3-5)
Bounce on in to the blizzard bonanza! It’s sure to be buzzing with excitement! Sliding, hockey and snow science experiments are waiting for you!
- Winter Wonderland: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 from 10am – 3pm (Grades K-2)
Walking in a winter wonderland…more like RUNNING! Build a snowman, paint the snow, play your favorite outdoor winter games!
- Arctic Adventure: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 from 10am – 3pm (Grades 3-5)
Make frozen Arctic Slime, snowflakes, and test the frozen waters for yourself! It’s going to be an adventure to remember!
- Snow Much Fun!: Thursday, January 5, 2023 from 10am – 3pm (Grades K-2)
Come slippin’ and slidin’ with us! There is so much you can do in the snow – run, jump, build, create, explore …. It’s one of the last days before school starts so grab your warm clothes and boots, and come play with us!