Santa’s Workshop Series 2021
As of midnight Dec 13 children's activities had to end for now.
Keeping safe and respecting Public Health advice, our Santa's Workshops are cancelled.
- December 6 - December 21 • 6pm - 8pm
- Pre-Registration Required – no Drop In
- How to Register: ONLINE: form below
- Grades K-3 & Grades 3-5
- Children may register for 2 Workshops
- Workshops run from 6pm – 8pm
- **Middle School Girls W/Shop runs from 5pm – 8pm
- **We provide snacks
- FULL Monday, December 6 - Reindeer Games (Grades K-3)
Can you pass the Reindeer Test? We’ll play Reindeer Hide & Seek, make Reindeer Crafts and have Reindeer Chow for a Snack!
- FULL Tuesday, December 7 - Gingerbread Fun (Grades 3 - 5)
Learn the Gingerbread Limbo, decorate Gingerbread Men and compete in the Gingerbread Dash Team Challenge!
- FULL Wednesday, December 8 - Candy Cane Lane (Grades K - 3)
Make Candy Cane Wreaths, Candy Cane Mice and learn the Candy Cane Twist! You’ll even get to take home some Candy Cane Slime!
- FULL Thursday, December 9 - Merry Grinchmas (Grades 3 - 5)
Hunt for the Grinch’s Heart, use chopsticks for the Gum Drop Pick Up Race and make Felt Christmas Ornaments to take home!
- FULL Friday, December 10 - Girls Night in (Grades 5 - 8) (**6pm – 9pm)
What’s more fun than a night with your friends and LOTS of great food? We’ll make special Christmas crafts for you to keep or give as gifts, we’ll have LOTS of treats... including edible Ugly Sweaters and Melting Snowmen Cupcakes.
- FULL Monday, December 13 - Frosty & Friends (Grades 3 - 5)
Can you draw a snowman in the dark? Make your own snow person; run the Penguin Relay Race and make your own sweet treat to take home.
- AVAILABLE Tuesday, December 14 - Up to Snow Good! (Grades 3 - 5)
Play Snowflake Catch, make snowmen bookmarks & ornaments and make your own marshmallow snowman to float in your hot chocolate.
- FULL Wednesday, December 15 - Santa’s Little Helpers (Grades K - 3)
Santa needs a few things to get ready for the big night…can you help him? We’ll play games, make crafts and even have Santa’s favourite treat… Christmas sugar cookies and milk.
- FULL Thursday, December 16 - Polar Express (Grades K - 3)
Polar bears, penguins and snowmen with some homemade blubber to take home. All aboard!!!!!!
- FULL Monday, December 20 - Elf Clubhouse (Grades K - 3)
Can you find the Elf? Make your own Elf Hats and Elf Slime! You’ll even have Elf Bait for an extra special treat!
- FULL Tuesday, December 21 - Christmas in Candy Land (Grades 3 - 5)
Make foam wreaths and candy kabobs but don’t drop your gumdrops in the relay race!
As of midnight Dec 13 children's activities had to end for now. Keeping safe and respecting Public Health advice, our Santa's Workshops are cancelled.