Gold Rush Rules
- Gold Rush 50/50 is open to the general public and subject to Provincial Laws and Regulations
- You must be at least 19 years old to play.
- You must complete a one-time ticket (Gold Rush Ticket) and provide contact information.
- A ballot with the matching number will be placed in the Drum. This ballot will remain in the Drum indefinitely. The player of the number must cancel their number, in writing, to have it removed from the drum. The weekly winning number will be drawn from this Drum.
- You can join GOLD RUSH anytime.
- Upon registering, you receive a Gold Rush number which you play weekly to be in the Draws.
- You may play more than one Gold Rush number.
- You may request a Gold Rush number by submitting an online Request a Number form.
- You can enter the weekly draw by paying $2 at a participating Gold Rush location prior to 4pm Tuesday for that week’s Draw.
- You may also Pre-Pay for multiple weeks, either for 6 months (26 draws) or 1 Year (52 draws). Pay in advance and you are guaranteed to be in every Gold Rush Draw.
- The Gold Rush Weekly draws will take place at Big Brothers Big Sisters/Boys & Girls Club every Wednesday.
- If your Gold Rush number is drawn and you have played that week, you win HALF the Weekly Total Gold Rush Prize.
- Rollover: If the winning number of a Gold Rush draw belongs to an entrant that has not paid his/her weekly $2.00, the amount will be added to the next weekly draw
- Winnings will be paid by cheque in the exact name provided on the registration ticket.
- Winners will be contacted using the information they provide in their registration. It is your responsibility to ensure registration information remains current.
- By registering, you agree to have your name, ticket number and Jackpot Prize published should your number be drawn. For a Rollover prize, only the Number Drawn is published.
- A picture ID is required to collect your winnings
- Gold Rush numbers may be cancelled by writing a note, requesting your number be cancelled and drop the note in any Gold Rush Box. (The note must have your Gold Rush Number, your name, telephone number and date to cancel it.) You can also stop in to our office at 115 Maher St Miramichi and fill out a cancellation form.
- When a player of a Gold Rush number becomes deceased, and their Number is not Prepaid, their Gold Rush number is deemed inactive 7 days from date of death.
- A Gold Rush Number not played for fifty-two (52) consecutive weeks will be cancelled. The Gold Rush number will be re-issued to a new player.
- Claiming the Prize: Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Gold Rush Prize winner. Winnings unclaimed after 90 days will be added back to the next Gold Rush Prize draw.
- No refunds
- Gold Rush Tickets are sold only in New Brunswick.
- NB Lottery License: 0235392 56 000
For more information about Gold Rush please visit our website www.BGCMiramichi.com or call (506) 778-2444
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.