Boys & Girls Clubs / Big Brothers Big Sisters
Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters is seeking individuals interested for the following position:
Position Available: One (1)
Status: Full-Time Position (30 hours per week)
Position: Gold Rush Manager
- Process new registrations for Gold Rush.
- Assist customers over the phone and in the office with their Gold Rush numbers; including processing payments, updating contact information transferring/removing numbers to another name, problem solving.
- Enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and social media.
- Complete reports and the audit for the draw on Wednesday
- Oversee Gold Rush operations and manage a small team
- Assist with Office tasks in general
- Proven experience in Office / Data tasks
- Certifications to support your experience
- Minimum five years related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Read, write and speak fluent English, Fluency in French is considered an asset.
- Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot standard office equipment.
Couple of things to note about this job:
- A valid driver’s license
- Flexibility is required
- This job requires evening work on Monday and Tuesday every week
Interested applicants are asked to apply immediately upon interest; however, the position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please forward your resume to:
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. All applicants are thanked for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.