On behalf of Miramichi Boys & Girls Club & Jumpstart, we would like to thank
you for your interest in our Jumpstart Program.
Miramichi Boys & Girls Club / Jumpstart program has two main funding
allocation periods – one for the Spring/Summer season (deadline is May 30/14) and one for the Fall/Winter season (deadline
is September 30/14).
The application form is used to identify children in financial need looking to participate in a
specific sport or recreational activities. Our goal is to help those children that would not have otherwise been able to participate
in a physical activity without the assistance of Jumpstart.
Listed below are the general funding guidelines:
- Open to children aged 4 to 18 years old
- Household income under $30,000
- Multiple children
within the same family can apply
- Children can apply for successive seasons in an activity
- Funding is for individual
children, not groups or teams
- Funding must be a program that lasts a season
- Funding is paid only to the organization
a child may receive up to $300 per year from Jumpstart
Please send completed application form to:
Boys & Girls Club
115 Maher St. Miramichi, NB
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax to 778-1855